Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break?

I have been MIA this week in the blogging world. My computer hasn't been on it's best behavior so I decided to take that as a sign to enjoy my wonderful hubbs who is home for the week and also get projects knocked off the list. A friend lent me her sewing machine for the week which meant I could get a lot of sewing done for the pillows and curtains in our *new* master bedroom. There has also been a lot of painting and spray painting done this week...yay!

Here's a sneak peek of some of the projects I've been doing all week....explanations will come later!

Surprised one morning that our zucchini and cucumber seeds sprouted!

Amazing monogram from my friend Carrie of Cuckoo Caboodle



Laundry Room Makeover!!!

Today was a special day. I received not only my Southern Living BUT ALSO my (free) subscription to Better Homes and Gardens. Can all the ladies in the house say WOOT WOOT?! These were much needed today...so, yes, I may have been spotted sitting outside in the beautiful sunshine reading these this afternoon instead of folding laundry....Magazines before laundry, that's how it is.

On a side note.....Today I did my 2 mile run that is part of my couch to 5k training! It went great! Woohoo!

I hope you all have had a great week. Don't forget that tomorrow is National Toast Day! We will be celebrating with French Toast in the morning and then hiking afterwards just for kicks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...