Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ever tried to paint your nails in the car?

Meet my new favorite nail color

It is called "Last Chance" by Sinful Colors(quite the name). I have a thing for quirky nail colors, especially dark ones, and came across this one the week before Christmas. Festive, right?! That's what I thought too...

Anywho, I was so excited to try it out, but the week before Christmas was way too busy with packing for our trip to my in laws house for the holiday that I didn't have a chance to use it. So what did I do? I decided I would take advantage of the 12 hours sitting in the car on our trip and paint my nails. The hubbs can't stand the smell so he wasn't too thrilled, but we just rolled the windows down and it gave me something to do for the incredibly long trip.

The result? I have decided that our highways have WAY too many bumps AND I should have brought nail polish remover. My hands looked like a Kindergartner painted them. So about a 1/3 of the way into our trip we took a much needed break and stopped at the amazing, the wonderful, Target, to pick up various things including nail polish remover for my botched paint job. 

There I discovered the best thing since Peppermint Mocha creamer...Nail polish TOGO! Individually wrapped pre-moistened wipes to take your polish off. Apparently I wasn't the first one who decided to paint their nails on the go...

Verdict? AMAZING discovery and I recommend them to all ladies everywhere. My nails finally looked like a sober adult had painted them. The hubbs didn't like the added smell in the car, but he was eventually able to breath fresh air again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...