Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday's with the MOB: Link Up!

Happy Monday everyone! If you saw my post yesterday you know that my computers are not on their best behavior. Because of this, I will not have any pictures to post on today's Monday with the MOB.

Some memorable moments from this week...

The boys sharing toys today...this is so rare...

Our oldest begging us to play hide and seek with him. To my surprise I had SO much fun! Made me feel like a kid again...

Coming home on Saturday night after a date night with the hubbs to find my oldest still awake. I went in to tuck him in, he asked me to stay and sing with him. I got to lay there and hear the sweetest little voice singing his "Bible class songs" along with me. Towards the end of "Jesus loves me" I look over to see that he is signing the song while he sings. He told me he learned it at Pre-school and proceeded to teach me as well...made this momma overjoyed.

Some not so memorable moments...

For some reason our boys have chosen this week to be super clingy, over emotional week. Not only did my oldest burst out in tears as soon as he walks into a birthday party for his friend (thus making his younger brother do the same) he also did the same thing walking into Bible class. Yes I was concerned....and, honestly, highly embarrassed.

My youngest screaming his way through Hobby Lobby and my oldest "racing" around it and somehow being ignorant to my warnings...note to self: Don't attempt Hobby Lobby by myself with two boys...they are not made for that kind of stuff.

I'm sure there are more, but honestly my brain is fried and I have laundry coming out my ears (pretty picture, huh?!) so I must go!

Today has actually been a good Monday so far. Here's to a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...