Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thrifty Tuesday

Today is what I like to call Thrifty Tuesday. Today is the day I do my grocery shopping and at the same time try to find the best deals possible for our budget. After looking through the ads and my coupons I realized I needed to stop by a local grocery store today(before the sale ends tomorrow!) because I could get some really good deals on things that I know we use. Here's what I got:

The price? $13! Not too bad. I was able to get 4 boxes of cereal(one of the hubbs favs), 4 bags of goldfish(Our oldest's fav that I normally can't get because they are way expensive), 2 hand soaps, 4 deodorants, and the most expensive were the two bottles of gummy vitamins that were still only $2.50 each. Normally I would have to pay $40 total for these items and that's with buying the generic brands.

Some people roll their eyes a little at people who coupon, etc...but oh well. It pays off. I'm able to put $27 into our car fund that I normally wouldn't be able too.

Happy Thrifty Tuesday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...