Tuesday, August 30, 2011

F.A.A.....will you join?

Can I please just confess an addiction I have?

My name is Tasha, and I am addicted to......
Feta.

There I said it, it's out there. Now, HELP!

I need more recipes that include it :)

Will you help?

Really my favorite way to eat it is in salads. Yum! Today when I was deeply involved in my Feta, dried cranberries, and pecan salad (which I never tire of and ONLY eat while the boys are napping in order for me to COMPLETELY enjoy and experience every morsel) I realized how boring I was for only using this one avenue for showcasing this amazing food.

So, help me. I need to be *Jazzed Up*(cue jazz hands!). Please post or e-mail me your fav recipes with Feta in it!

Sincerely,
The Fetaholic

President, Fetaholic Anonymous Association

2 comments:

  1. Tasha, I have only recently found your blog, and I love it! :) I first discovered my love of Feta in 2002 on an HU Chorus tour in Europe, and I have never recovered. My favorite is crumbled Feta on sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, and kalamata olives. Classic, but always good! I also have every intention of trying this recipe: http://myellowumbrella.blogspot.com/2010/10/spinach-mushroom-and-feta-quiche.html
    Let me know if you get to it before I do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quiche and that recipe looks great! Must try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...