I found this sign this morning and even though I have already found my man, I still like it and hope we all have and will find a man who will be this type....
It also started me thinking...if we expect this out of our man, shouldn't we also set ourselves with the same expectation?
Be a Woman...
1. Who promises to give your spouse laugh lines when they are old,
2. Who tells him you're proud of him on a daily basis,
3. Who puts your spouse's happiness on the same level as yours,
4. Who uses positive superlatives when describing him and your relationship with each other,
5. Who uses "when" and not "if" when talking about your future and how he fits into it.
Also can be used as a mother to your children...
Be a Mother...
1. Who promises to give your children the case of the giggles every day,
2. Who tells your children you are proud of them on a daily basis, even when they have grown up and moved into a house of their own,
3. Who puts their well-being on the same level as yours,
4. Who uses positive superlatives when describing them to others,
5. Who uses "when" and not "if" when talking about the future of your family and how they fit into it.
---Something to strive for on many different levels---